Looking for wedding DJ Los Angeles prices? Our affordable wedding DJ packages start at just $1000! Whether you need a DJ for a quinceanera, bar mitzvah, debutante or corporate event, we’ve got you covered and you'd pay less than the average cost for DJ services in LA! You may scroll down this page to find our current packages and prices. And be sure to check out our short video intro as well!
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PRICE OF HIRING A DJ COMPANY?
Los Angeles wedding DJ prices might be difficult to understand at first. Have you heard that a wedding DJ can make or break an event? While it appears to be such an easy job to simply play music, there are many other responsibilities that only a professional DJ can handle. These tasks include discussing and planning various wedding reception entertainment activities with the bride and groom, putting together a timeline/agenda, bringing backup equipment in case something goes wrong, having an updated database of clean music without profanity, making announcements, coordinating with other wedding vendors, reading the dance floor and so much more! Therefore, the average cost of hiring a wedding DJ company in LA ranges between $1000 for reception only service with fewer hours/equipment needed and $2000 for a full wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception package.
LOS ANGELES WEDDING DJ PACKAGES AND PRICES
The package listed below is suitable for weddings, corporate events, quinceaneras, bar mitzvahs and all other occasions. Our company owner DJ Charlie Walkrich has performed at hundreds of weddings and other events in Southern California. The rates listed below are very affordable compared to many other local wedding DJs in Los Angeles. Hiring DJ Charlie would be one of the best wedding planning decisions you can make. For videography packages, please click here.
STEP #1: Get our $1000 base reception DJ package.
- Full sound system: 2 speakers, 1 mixer, 1 mic and 1 laptop.
- 2 hours prep/setup time and 3 hours of DJ music time.
- 30 min. of live piano music can be added for just $350.
- Formal announcements and introductions for grand entrance, toasts, family dances, cake cutting, etc.
- State-of-the-art dance floor lighting available for $250.
- Basic wedding video recording available for $250.
- $0.25/mile travel fee to/from your event venue.
STEP #2: Chose your add-ons and extras.
- Extra reception DJ/MC/music time - $75 per half-hour.
- 2nd PA system and DJ service for the ceremony - $300.
- Experienced cocktail/dinner pianist – starts at $350.
- Cocktail/dinner live jazz trio – starts at $750.
- Short-throw 2500-lumen video projector - $300.
- 100-inch portable projection screen - $200.
- Additional PA gear: $200 per speaker, $25 per mic.
- Intelligent wedding dance floor lighting - $250.
- LED up lights (wall lights) or wash lights - $25/fixture.
- LED gobo projector with a custom monogram - $350.
For detailed information about our wedding DJ and MC services, please visit our wedding DJ website.
WE ARE TRULY AFFORDABLE WEDDING DJs IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Have you heard of a phrase "You get what you pay for"? Well, sometimes that is true. But that's not the case with our company. Although we try to keep our wedding DJ prices below the average cost of wedding DJs in Los Angeles, the quality of our planning and entertainment services is among the best in Southern California! We only hire professional DJs with many years of experience. We guarantee helpful and friendly attitude toward all your guests and wedding vendors. Our sound and lighting equipment is very powerful and reliable while our business price is kept at the lowest possible level. You would have an amazing dance party and an unforgettable experience at your event. Professional wedding DJ pricing may not be as cheap as you expected but it's totally worth it. The total price depends on the number of hours and activities you plan on having on your event day. The fewer services you require and the less coverage time you need, the less expensive it will be. Please keep in mind that we service entire SoCal area including Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara and Orange County. All of our wedding DJs are knowledgeable in different music genres and can make announcements and great MC introductions. You would be able to request custom music for your cocktail hour, grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, etc. If you need a photo booth rental for your wedding day, we can provide a quote. Hundreds of couples have enjoyed our event planning and wedding entertainment services based in Los Angeles, CA. Send us an email or give us a call today!